Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sunny Singapore






Singapore- one of the richest countries in Asia. Best known for the "Merlion" and now..the Universal Studios. A lot of Filipinos fly to the said country to look for greener pasture working as whatever job they can find. I was 19 when I first came to the country. I can still remember how amazed I was with the cleanliness, how disciplined the people are and how oftentimes I tend to forget that they're right-hand drive. I loved living in that country for 3mos doing almost the same routine--partying and enjoying the time of my life with my friends and being compensated for it.


It's nice to be back! 
6years after-I came back to that country with 2 of my close friends. There's a bit of a difference with how it looked like yet it's beauty still remained or should I say..enhanced.(Sounds as if I was referring to a person who underwent surgery. lol). I spent 2 nights on the last days of February in the Lion City. I stayed on the same district-Little India checking in to this backpackers hotel. I grabbed the chanced to visit the famous Sentosa Island and Clark Quay. Walked and be part of the crowd at Orchard road and of course..my favorite part..shopping. I And should I mention how excited I was to visit Universal Studios only to find out that they're now officially opened.  


It was so darn hot when we went there yet really didn't care at all as long as I am able to take pictures and visit the old place that I used to call my home. 


My keepsakes...


Orchard Road

i soo love this part @orchard road







Jon and I goofing around at Clark Quay








1 comment: