Thursday, May 26, 2011

..bits and pieces of Mayflor

♣ I'm a hopeless romantic person! I wanna live like the princess in the fairy tale stories..to live happily ever after with my prince.

♣ CERTIFIED BEACH BUM! no wonder I've got sunkissed skin! i l♥ve to swim,snorkel and just simply have fun on the beach,feel the fresh sea breeze,adore the beauty of nature and stay in l♥ve!

♣ I'm obsessed with shoes! I just dont know why...any ideas?! and i collect 'em even if i only seldom wear them. i just love staring at them.

♣ I believe that I'm SMART! and no one can take that away from me! i"ve got detective's mind. hehe :-) and always have a brilliant idea out of nothing.

♣ I am true to my words and i stick to my decisions whether im right or wrong! I always stand on what i Think is right~! stubborn bitch!

♣ I believe that there's always an easy way out of a difficult situation! sounds timid?! nah!! believe me, why go on a long way if you can fix the problem easily.

♣ I am happy!! and contented with life! Thankful and blessed with all the beautiful people around me.

♣ I am a ONE MAN WOMAN! ~im so in love right now! hehehe :-) i'm always faithful and i love to be loved! thats the secret to a long lasting relationship!

♣ I soo love to travel! I wanna CONQUER THE WORLD!

♣ i'm a DOG lover! pure breed, mixed,rare, local.. i love 'em all! I'm one of those who fight for their rights! advocacy?! hmm.. yes!

♣I am a BORN FIGHTER! nevertheless,a CHALLENGER! you might see me as an UNDERDOG and it's a good thing coz i love to knock my enemies down. I want people to expect the unexpected! el terible! nah..juz kiddin'! i just love facing challenges,crossing each obstacle and WINNING each course.

♣I love to write and blog! I dont know why and some people wont believe that i have this special hobby/interest! just gimme a pen and paper and i can write anything...from life stories to the craziest things i have in mind to the juiciest gossips and chikas in the corner. It's a skill that I'm blessed with!

♣ Music is part if my life! I love to sing and play the guitar to unwind and when boredom strikes, i love to grab a pen and paper and compose songs as i strum the guitar for tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment