Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some good things must come to an end - August 7, 2008

 Isn't it sad when you lose some of the special things and people in life? When you can no longer endure what you've started. Being apart from the people you're attached with? Believe me, It's so freakin lonely! and especially when you know that the reason for that is because of your own damn decision...your own fault! Why I've come up to this? Because I  miss my friends.. my CONVERGYS family! Though it's been only a year, the days I've stayed with them seems like forever. I miss CVG WAVE 98-A soo badly!  and the 98s from team JIM. GAEL,MAI,CONS,MEG,GLAIZA,DOYLE,FAUNE,CHE. I miss you soo much! I can't forget the battle between the 2 classes ( cockroach in the head?! heheheh :-) ) that turned out to be one hell of a rollercoaster ride for me which simply spell as F-U-N! Working is never tedious with them. The laughters and tears that we've shared, the unending jokes, the dance showdown between Mai and I..everything! We're like little kids answering bill disputes and sharing toggle tactics (mai and che as the mentor!) and how we love to imitate each other especially on a call. and I should not dare forget to mention, our QC chats and wheew! Doyle's Trivia.. I was so fast then..so fast in web browsing wikipedia for answers!

They added color to my life. They fill an important space in my heart that I will forever and will always cherish. They were with me when I needed them, in my UPS and DOWNS, following my love dramas  and in my despair, in my end. Its just sad that I wasn't able to bid formal goodbye to them. I wasnt able to say Thank You for all the goodness they've shown me. for accepting the real me and understanding my unpredictable moods.

I just hope our paths will meet again!

i love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment