Friday, June 3, 2011

Going to Zoobic Safari from Clark, Pampangga

I love animals! I love going to the zoo and observe animals with their behaviors. I love taking pictures of them and know more species that does not exists in the Philippines and especially those that are endangered ones. Now we've heard about this tiger safari in Subic, Olangapo named Zoobic Safari and we were interested to go that place. That came to a reality! We were able to visit that place as part of our 2011 Asian tour itinerary.

We were in Vistillana Hotel in Balibago when we asked the owner what and where to ride going to Subic. So he informed us to go Dau terminal by riding Mabalacat-Dau route and look for bus and vans going to Olongapo. We followed the instructions and was able to find a van going to Subic. I was seated infront and asked the driver to stop us in Zoobic safari and to my surprise, he said that I have to ride a taxi that will cost 800 pesos going there coz it's far and there's no bus nor jeepney that will go there bec it's in the mountain part. It's far! So I immediately texted my friend to search in the internet for  informations about where to ride and how much the fare is and the phone number of Zoobic Safari. So he replied that there is no jeepney or bus that will go there and the only means of transportation is to ride a taxi. So okay..taxi. when we arrived at the terminal in Subic, I called Zoobic if they have taxi service and asked for directions. So he gave me the same information but he was able to inform me that it will just be 500 pesos. So we looked for a cab. But there isn't one. So we walked to the other side of the road and there is this man who happens to be at taxi driver who offered his service. He said 600 initially so I asked why so expensive? He explained that it's already cheap since we have to ride a jeepney going to Subic Freezone. But there's just 2 of us. So we walked. So he called us and said 550 pesos. Now since it was hot and we were conscious of the time, we agreed to the price. And then came the blessing in disguise. There's this group who rode in the same van with us who will also go to Zoobic. So we split the fare. It took around 30-45 minutes to go there. Yes, it was far but the view is so beautiful. We saw monkeys along the road and saw the famous giant bats. We then arrived at Zoobic Safari and asked the driver to wait for us. We then went inside to buy tickets.

So people, I hope you find this helpful when you might want to go to Zoobic Safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment