Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"I am LOYAL but not FAITHFUL" - a MAN's reasoning

I just don't understand why men are never satisfied with ONE woman. They'd go out and claim that they're not in a relationship, they're not committed..worse, they're not married. I remember one of my professors in college who jokingly said that it's okay to hit on other girls as long as you would still go home and sleep beside your wife. He said "I am LOYAL but not FAITHFUL". It took me a few minutes to analyze what he said and when I was able to decipher the thought of it..geez..it's totally unacceptable. A friend told me that it's okay as long as it's an INNOCENT FLIRTING. Is there such thing? Why would you ask someone to be your girlfriend or marry her when you're not even contented with her..you're not satisfied! They'd say it's just man's nature to be promiscuous and because there are more woman than boys. WTF! So that's it? We'll just rely on theories and numbers? Men would reason out that there's nothing to worry because at the end of the day, they would go home to their one and only wife (legal).



I still believe that both parties should be both loyal and faithful. If there are shortcomings or flaws, then you have to accept that person for being who she is. Learn to love the worst so you will deserve her best. Though you really can't change someone's personality, then mold her..inspire her. 



Love is such a nice word and a nice feeling when there are no trust issues. One should be committed to his partner to maintain a harmonious relationship. If you are not happy anymore, then tell it straight to your partner so you can resolve things.

No comments:

Post a Comment