Monday, June 6, 2011

REVIEW: Epilator - the wonder machine

A friend once told me about this machine named EPILATOR who'll save you from all the hassles of shaving and going to salon for wax just to get rid of unwanted hairs. I googled it to see how it looks like and even watched some videos posted on YouTube. I was amazed and impressed with the hassle free hair removal machine since it will save my skin from all the heat and burns. Yes, I wax my own self and I have ugly scars because I use the hot wax. So I decided to buy one myself and I bid on eBay and won the auction. Unfortunately, after a month of waiting, the item never arrived. I am not sure if it was lost in transit or it maybe that the seller never shipped the item because of my location though I paid around $40 just to have it shipped in the Philippines. It was a good purchase considering that the brand was EMJOI. Well,since there's nothing I can do..I desperately searched in the internet from local sellers,asked Watsons and other stores in the mall but I was only able to find one that's worth 6,000 Pesos in Rustans. It's too expensive but it was the latest technology from Braun. So I quit. I continued using the old method of waxing and burning myself.

Alas! when I went to Bangkok last May. I was so happy to see a store selling epilators that are not known brands in the international market but are of the same features as EMJOI caress. So without hesitation, I bought it for 950Baht (1539 Pesos). What's so nice about it is because it is rechargeable so I can just use it without the cord attached to it. I tried it and it works perfectly though it cannot really get rid of very short hairs as promised. But still again,I consider it a good buy. It saves my time and I can use it anytime I want to without having to worry shaving again on the next day. Plus, It's not really painful. One can just go ahead and endure the pain. The instruction leaflet is clearly written in English though it's a Thai product. I am so happy and I don't have to suffer from painful burns due to waxing anymore. I love my epilator.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy your unknown brand name epilator in Bangkok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i bought it in one of the shops in Pratunam.

    ReplyDelete